Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Places In Brampton Hiring Part Time Students

Evening "New World": The Story of un'inculata ...

D OPO LA SCOPERTA E' CAMBIATO PER SEMPRE


24/09/2006: Can not forget this date.


Having been talking for almost an hour to empty the parking lot, after some indecision about which movie to rent, after I had indicated that those who were ignored, and the gentlemen Stewen Spizzo push to take the "New world ", sure that he was speaking of the landing of Columbus in 1492 ...
To me, the idea was worthwhile to review once again the story of Columbus, but when - put the movie into your company's Fedez - see the printed date of 1607 , there is the legitimate question Colombo that there would be no trace ... What the

In fact, the film is about is the landing of three British ships led by Commander Newport (Christopher Plummer ) on the coast of Virginia, in search of fortune and gold. One of the crew previously accused of insubordination and sentenced to hang, Captain John Smith (Colin Farrell ), is chosen to meet the natives and retrieve food and goods exchange. Smith comes across in the Powhatan tribe and especially the beautiful princess (Q'Orianka Kilcher ) who saves him and whose name is Indian, Pocahontas, will never be pronounced.
The captain falls in love with her, and while living with the Indians rediscover the purity of a human soul devoid of treason, jealousy, deceit (he says that these terms have no counterparts in their own language). As can be seen in the poster wrote, D OPO THE DISCOVERY AND ' changed forever.

The director Terrence Malick shows scenes deliberately slow, with voice-overs that give the impression that the protagonists are silent, then the scene changes are shocking, the film runs nearly two and a half hours.
Morale? We had to send at a speed of 16X the reader, at which point the scenes were going at normal speed !

A puzzling film, a story of which I cared about nothing ... for charity, honor those who experiment and go out of Hollywood royalty, but I must say frankly that it was a shit film! If I had seen in the movies, I'd cut my veins!

----------------------------------------------- -----


24/09/2006: Can not forget this date.

Yes, because this date was the last time I see a movie with my friends fucking shit, but that the film beautifully if they see them for yourself!
From this date onwards say first that I want to see films, especially films that do not want to see , thus avoiding the pain of throwing in the mid-week evenings of my life, especially those that precede university days, when I have to wake up at 6:30! In this date
I made a DISCOVERY: I discovered that my friends consider - at least on a subconscious level - the vision of "collective" of film as an opportunity for group masochism, the series' ill Common halved. " From this date
, Bobbz will never be the same: D OPO THE DISCOVERY AND 'C AMBIO FOREVER.

0 comments:

Post a Comment